how to use viagra pills The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Oyo State says the political influence of Bola Tinubu, National leader of All Progressive Congress (APC), cannot prevent the ruling party from monumental electoral defeat in 2019 election. over the counter inhaler
Theopposition party was reacting to a comment made by Tinubu and others at a rally held in Ibadan last week when the former governor of the state, Otunba Adebayo Alao-Akala, ex-Senate leader, Teslim Folarin and many others defected to the APC.
A statement by Akeem Olatunji, its Publicity Secretary said it is absurd that 90 per cent of the so- called defectors have ceased to be PDP members more than two years ago while the remaining 10 per cent are politicians who make their living through politics and hence the need to be in the ruling party at all times because they lack ideologies and principles.
The PDP in the state said it sympathised with Tinubu for the unenviable job of selling a rejected Oyo State APC to the electorate whereas the party hierarchy including its National Chairman are aware that Oyo State APC is moribund and the Saturday’s official declaration was just a charade to celebrate the birthday of Abiola Ajimobi, Governor of Oyo State.
The party added that it was painful the governor celebrated his birthday in an elaborate and wasteful manner without taking into consideration the unpaid accumulated workers’ salaries running to 16 months in tertiary institutions across the state.
“It is in fact laughable that the APC which has totally failed in bringing together her old members who worked for its success in 2015 could be jittery just because PDP has succeeded in reuniting its fronts through the political sagacity of its leader, Sen Rashidi Ladoja.”
‘We were very much aware that Sen Tinubu, Gov Ajimobi and the so called defectors left the venue dejected due to the refusal of the National Chairman, Odigie Oyegun, and other party echelons to grace the occasion”.
“It is on record that the only Minister from the State, Bar Bayo Shittu, Sen Monsurat, Sen Buhari, Mr Dapo Lam Adesina and many other legislators on the platform of APC boycotted the event to the surprise of Sen Tinubu and the self- acclaimed constituted authority”
He said the ruling party has failed in its attempt to give a false hope that the party is still alive in the State when all the indices show that it is virtually dead.
“President Buhari’s low key celebration of his 75th birthday is worthy of emulation, this is a milestone also coming after his recovery. It calls for celebration but the mood of the nation and Oyo State in particular where poverty is at alarming rate calls for sober reflections. What is the significant of 68 to 75.
The whole page of some National newspapers on Sat 16 December, 2019 were used to congratulate Gov Ajimobi by govt agencies.
This is wasteful. “It is disgusting and highly embarrassing that Gov Ajimobi led APC government that has repeatedly failed to conduct local government elections since 2011 and has flagrantly continued to violate Nigerian constitution is living in a fantasy world that they can still get electorate votes in 2019, it is impossible.
“The good people of Oyo State have come to discover that APC is a fraud, a party of untrustworthy fellows who have failed to keep a single of its numerous promises repeatedly made to Oyo State populace. Since the center failed to hold under APC, the PDP has come to the rescue. APC needs to be reminded that the era of falsehood, deceits and scaremongering, which their government is known for has gone, the good people of Oyo State are just anxiously waiting for 2019 to kick them out and that’s a promise,” PDP stated.